2018년 1월 16일 화요일

Patient testimonial


“The overall experience was excellent, the doctor was very meticulous, he make sure I went in with no worries and that I had understood everything regarding the process from A to Z.
He also answered every question I had thoroughly, and gave way to no doubt so much that I had went into the surgery room light-hearted.
 
The staff, from the reciptionists to the nurses were all very kind.
Post-operation, the nurses make sure I understood the the post care instruction, and handled the thread removing process with great care.
 
The reciptionists also tented to my questions with thorough explanations.
I am very pleased with the service as well as grateful.”
 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
This is the letter from patient who had a rhinoplasty at Hanabi rhinoplasty clinic.
 
Hanabi rhinoplasty clinic will do the best for better service.
 
 
Hanabi rhinoplasty clinic
 
is located in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
 
 
 
Phone : +82-10-5008-0270
 
Line ID : showmethedoctor
 
WeChat ID : 1802709040

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기