2019년 4월 25일 목요일

Testimonial of Indonesian patient



“I was having a severe deviated nose case both inside and outside. I had a consultation at 5 different clinics at Korea but none meets my expectations (their before after picture was not enough to convicnce me too).
But when I visit Hanabi clinic and have the consultation with Dr. Chang Geun-Uck. 
I was instantly impressed by the way he present the method. 
Seems that he have a tons of good knowledge, the before after picture at the office was a perfect match to my case (a lot of them) and the most important thing is Dr. Chang is patiently listen to what I want and what I need (example, don’t touch the turbinate because I am affraid of ENS).
It’s definitely worth my time, money, and worth traveling from my country to south Korea.
Also they give the aftercare too, oxygen chamber and redlight treatment (which is expensive) for free.
Good job Dr. Chang.
5 stars” 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기