2017년 12월 10일 일요일

Patient testimonial


When I was 20 years old, I had my first rhinoplasty at the clinic.

But my result was not good because silicon moved and the nasal tip was still low.

So I had a revision for 4 time more at the other clinic.

Unfortunately, the result was still not good and my nose changed to short.

Since that I had a consultation to fix it at many other plastic surgery clinics in Gangnam, but they told me they cannot solve my nose.

I was almost frustrated.

And then one day, one of my friend recommended Hanabi rhinoplasty clinic to me.

I did not expect at all that Hanabi can fix my problem, but they told me they can fix it.

So I decided to have a revision and it was my sixth surgery.

I hoped to be final surgery.



Now I am so happy with my result.

Everyone says my nose is pretty.

I think Hanabi was good choice and very thanks to Dr. Chang

From Jin-Hyun.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기