2018년 3월 5일 월요일

Patient testimonial



“First I have come to know Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic from internet and forum where it is recommended by many people.
 
Since I was living in Korea, I could gather more information and finally convinced to have a face to face consultation.
 
After 2 times of consultation, my problem (Hump, wide nose and deviation) was fully addressed and I got the surgery.
 
I am very satisfied with the result and am also thankful to his (Dr. Chang Geun-Uck) team for wonderful and nice treatment.
 
Thanks, Hanabi R. C.”
 
 
This is the letter from patient who had a revision rhinoplasty at Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic.
 
Hanabi rhinoplasty clinic will do the best for better servce.
 
 
 
Thank you
 
Telephone : +82-2-569-1161
 
 
Line ID : showmethedoctor
 
 
Instagram : hanabi_clinic


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기